Hi! Thanks for stopping by 96.7 The River! I hope you're as happy to be here as I am! After being on the air since the age of 18, I decided to hang up my headphones awhile back. Well.....never say never, because here we are again! After living in Colorado for awhile, and on the east coast for about 20 years, I made my way back home to Minnesota several years ago. Jay and I live in St. Joseph with our dog Neena, and our herd of cats. We are also a hospice foster home with Grey Face Rescue. When I'm not on the air, I put on my Creative Directors hat at the station, working in the production department. Outside of work, I volunteer at the Tri-County Humane Society, love love love to travel, spend time with our furry kids, get together with family and friends, read, go to festivals and art fairs, and just hang out in the backyard. I'm a big believer that life gives back to you what you give to others. Kindness, empathy, patience, understanding and love. You have the opportunity to make a difference in every single life that you come into contact with. Always be kind!
The X Games Are Coming To Minneapolis
The X Games are even crazier when you see them live!
Join Minnesota State Parks’ Hiking Club
Join this hiking club and earn a free night of camping!
Art In The Park This Weekend In Monticello
People come from all over for Art In The Park in Monticello!
Movies Under The Stars
Star Wars: The Last Jedi will be the next movie under the stars in Whitney Park!
Learn About Charles Lindbergh’s Legacy In Little Falls
Charles Lindbergh has a complex legacy. Here's your chance to learn more.
I Saw Two Dogs In Hot Cars This Weekend
If you are traveling with a pet on a hot day, don't stop for lunch at a sit-down restaurant while the dog is in the car. Seems like a no-brainer, but after this weekend, I'm not so sure.
List Of Minnesota County Fairs
If you love a good county fair, here's a list of every fair in Minnesota this summer.
Lake Wobegon Trail Extension Is Almost Ready
Now you can go either direction when you get on the trail in St. Joseph!
Do You Have Normal Breakfast Habits?
A recent survey said that 60 percent of us have eaten pizza for breakfast. I feel sorry for the other 40 percent who need to loosen up.
List Of Most Rewatchable Movies Of All Time
What's the one movie you have watched over and over again? I have more than one, and a couple of them are on this list.