It’s Benton County Fair Week (Here’s Your River Insider Guide)
It's the week you've been waiting for -- the week when corn dogs, rides, entertainment and more come to your own backyard. It's time for the Benton County Fair in Sauk Rapids. Here's your 98.1 insider guide to this week's extravaganza.
From the Ultimate Truck Series to the racing pigs and live music, to the Tribute Towers National Traveling Memorial and carnival rides & games, food, animals, and entertainment -- there is truly something for everyone this year.
2018 Fair Dates & Hours
- TUE 7/31: 8:30 AM to 11 PM (Midway 5p-11p)
- WED 8/1: 8 AM to Midnight (Midway 5p-Mid)
- THU 8/2: 8 AM to Midnight (Midway 5p-Mid)
- FRI 8/3: 9 AM to Midnight (Midway 1p-Mid)
- SAT 8/4: 8 AM to Midnight (Midway 12p-Mid)
- SUN 8/5: 10 AM to 5 PM (Midway 12p-5p)
2018 Benton County Fair Entertainment
Ok, so there's crazy rides, fun games, fair food, and people watching -- but what else do I need to make sure I don't miss? (Like rides, fried cheese curds, and corn dogs aren't enough.)
- Live music (and lots of it).
- Truck & tractor pull.
- Talent show.
- Demolition derby.
- Ultimate Truck Series.
- ...and a whole lot more.
And don't miss the 'Movies in The Barnyard' at this year's Benton County Fair nightly at 8pm for free.
- TUE 7/31: How to Train Your Dragon
- WED 8/1: The Croods
- THU 8/2: Ice Age
- FRI 8/3: Night at the Museum
- SAT 8/4: Shreck
It's fair time baby! I'll be the guy in the corn dog line. See you there! - Pete