Minnesota’s Most Recent Bigfoot Sightings
Bigfoot sightings happen everywhere, and Minnesota seems like it would be an optimal habitat for a creature of the sort. There's lots of wooded and forest type area for one to hide, also plenty of vegetation and small critters to prey on. Here is a list of the most recent Bigfoot sightings in our state!
June 3rd, 2015 - Itasca County, Lost Forty scientific natural area near Dora Lake MN
- Strange unexplained sounds were heard, as well as loud banging and knocking sounds.
- Witness heard a tree starting to loudly crack and fall within 20 maybe 30 feet from them. A giant birch tree flung up into the air in its original upright position.
- No actual sighting, as witness fled the area in fear.
October 23rd, 2014 - St. Louis County, Large swamp near Buhl MN
- Witness heard something howling in a spruce swamp, also heard knocking noises.
- Saw a black creature that looked like a bear at first but then stood up and quickly ran into the ditch where it stood in the brush and looked at the witness.
- Long arms long legs, dark black and about 7-8 ft. tall.
July 15th, 2014 - Beltrami County, near Bemidji
- Dark figure turned and looked at witness' 9-year-old son.
- The son said its face was grayish brown no hair, but the rest of its body was covered with black hair.
- Noticed a large print where the thick moss was torn in the shape of a foot.
- Family has heard grunting and moaning noises as well as noticed musty odors in the area.
It's been a few years since Minnesota's last big sighting, I say we are long overdue! Do you have your own Bigfoot or Sasquatch sighting story? Share it in the comments below.