The Most Haunted Places In Minnesota
Halloween is here, and that means it’s time for a good scare. Now, some people happen to believe in the supernatural, and the some don’t. Personally I’m somewhere in the middle
I’m a little skeptical of old wife’s tales but I’m open to anything for which there is evidence. But hey, evidence or not, I always love trying to frighten myself around this time of year.
Even if ghosts and such aren’t real, the prospect of their existence is still creepy. If you’re like me and enjoy the adrenaline rush that a good scare brings, then you’re probably looking for something legitimately frightening (not just the stereotypical “haunted” hayride.)
Today dear reader, I’d like to share with you the most haunted places in Minnesota. Maybe you can check them out and decide for yourself if they’re actually infested with spirits.
- WASHINGTON STREET BRIDGE, MINNEAPOLIS
- THE FITZGERALD THEATER, ST. PAUL
- THE WARDEN'S HOUSE, STILLWATER
- FOREPAUGH'S RESTAURANT, ST. PAUL
- GREYHOUND BUS MUSEUM, HIBBING
- GIBBS FARMHOUSE, ST. PAUL
- THE PALMER HOUSE HOTEL, SAUK CENTER
- WABASHA STREET CAVES, ST. PAUL
- MINNEAPOLIS CITY HALL, MINNEAPOLIS