What You Can’t Bring into the Target Center for a Timberwolves Game
Yesterday the NBA tweeted out their prohibited items list for arenas this upcoming basketball season. If you plan on going to a Wolves game or two, here is what you aren't allowed to bring into the Target Center with you.
- Backpacks - Drawstring ones are fine if they meet the 14x14x6 size requirement
- Banners and Flags - Spectators can't wave banners, flags, signs or other things on a pole longer than 9 inches during a game. In addition to that, teams can't do giveaways that break that rule.
- Drones - Just leave them at home.
- Whistles and Horns
- Hard sided bags - like luggage
- Laser pointers
- Selfie sicks - Awwww man :(
- Optical illusions - leave your blue and black or white and gold dress in your closet
- Weapons - including mace or pepper spray, and fireworks
- Beach balls
- Bats and Clubs - Basketball is not baseball
- Missile-like objects
The Timberwolves home opener is this Friday night against the Utah Jazz at the newly renovated Target Center in Minneapolis!