2018 Minnesota State Fair Adds to Their Concert Lineup
This year's Minnesota State Fair just stepped it up with some great 80's bands that are sure to pack the grandstands. See 3 massive pop groups together in one night on September 3rd, 2018.
The Minnesota State Fair is going all out this year to give us an incredible lineup of grandstand shows in 2018 to fit every musical taste you can think of. They just released the news of the weekend closing night, and we can't be more excited for it!
Life Tour featuring BOY GEORGE and CULTURE CLUB, The B-52s and Thompson Twins' Tom Bailey
This tour is coming to the Minnesota State Fair grandstands on Monday, September 3rd, 2018 and will close out this year's state fair with a bang.
Gates open at 6:30pm on Monday, Sept. 3.
Tickets: $45, $35 (all reserved seating).
On sale: 10 a.m. Friday, March 23.
Tickets will be available through Etix at etix.com or by calling (800) 514-3849. In addition, tickets may be purchased at the State Fairgrounds Ticket Office during a limited-time opening from 10 a.m. to noon on Friday, March 23. For additional State Fair ticket information, call (651) 288-4427.
Here's the lineup so far:
- August 23rd at 7pm - Niall Horan with Marin Morris
- August 24th at 7:30pm - Sugarland with Frankie Ballard and Lindsay Ell
- August 27th at 8pm - Beach Boys with Righteous Brothers
- August 28th at 7:30pm - Jason Mraz with Brett Dennen
- August 30th at 8pm - truTV's Impractical Jokers with The Tenderloins
- September 3rd at 6:30pm - Life Tour feat. Boy George & Culture Club, B-52s, and Thompson Twins' Tom Bailey