‘Art In Motion’ in Search of Musicians for 2021 Outdoor Performances
Calling all musical performers: Art In Motion, a unique and beautiful location located on the Wobegon Trail is in search of outdoor musical performers for the 2021 season. The performers will be playing music on Saturday evenings from 5 until 7 pm.
A GREAT LOCATION TO PLAY AND LISTEN TO MUSIC
Applications will be accepted until January 30th at 5 pm. Musicians will be notified of their accepted performances on February 15th, and contracts will be issued thereafter. Contract deadline is April 12th.
If you would like to apply to perform at Art In Motion, these are the details you are being asked to submit.
- Provide your email address
- Provide your phone number
- Provide a link to your Facebook Page
- Provide a 1-4 minute sound sample or video
- Provide a short Bio describing yourself/your group and your music in terms of the genre and style of your sound. This information will be used on the Art in Motion Website, Facebook page, Instagram, and other social media. This description should give an unfamiliar audience a good idea of what to expect.
- Photo/Press image: This image will be used for promotional media for your performance. The image should be of good quality and be portraying you or your group. This image will preferably not have text but it can be in a creative style (like album art).
- Select available dates for your performance. Please mark all that apply or might apply. Note: call time for musicians is no later than 4:30pm on the day of the performance.
CALLING ALL SONGWRITERS
In the month of June, there will be a songwriters round robin style performance series called “Influences.” If you are a songwriter and have interest in this program, make sure you provide this information in your application to perform, and also provide your availability to perform in the application. There will be more details announced as the summer season approaches.
If you would like to apply to perform at this great location, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the program or this application.