Gas, Diesel Prices Continue to Slowly Fall
UNDATED (WJON News) -- For the third straight week, motorists have been greeted with falling gas prices across much of the country.
Gas Buddy says that's because oil prices have been holding near recent lows and the transition to summer blends is essentially complete.
Average gas prices in Minnesota have fallen 7.5 cents per gallon in the last week, averaging $3.46. The national average price for gas has also fallen 7.5 cents, averaging $3.50.
Get our free mobile app
The average price for diesel will join gas in the days ahead falling below $4 per gallon in the next 48 hours or so. The national price of diesel has fallen 6.3 cents in the last week and stands at $4.01 per gallon.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Weather Outlook for May: What Minnesotans Can Expect
- Polaris Shipping Out All Electric Ranger ATVs
- Minnesota Lost 120 Newspapers, 70% of Employees Since 2000
- Minnesota Deputies Arrest Man for 35th Time
- Milk & Honey Ciders Announces Summer Concert Schedule