Pop-Up Businesses Fill Crossroads for the Holidays [GALLERY]
ST. CLOUD -- It's impossible to miss the smattering of holiday season businesses sprinkled throughout Crossroads Center.
From snacks to calendars, body scrub to outdoorsy gifts, the mall will host 15 pop-up shops this year, including:
- A Taste For Crafts (Brooten-based handmade clothing and gifts)
- Hickory Farms (meats, cheeses, sauces, candies and gift baskets)
- Go Calendar (wall and desk calendars)
- Log Creations (cabin/outdoor-themed gifts)
- Personalized Ornaments
- Piece of the Puzzle (handmade blankets)
- Customized Tees (graphic t-shirts)
- Scrub Me Good (homemade soaps, scrubs and bath bombs)
- Elan Azure (women's fashion and skincare)
- Flower Bear
- Hair Straighteners
- Polar X (socks)
Other kiosks open from Black Friday through Dec. 9 offer products from Pampered Chef, Young Living and Tupperware.
A display near the Food Court encourages anyone interested in becoming a seasonal vendor to contact Crossroads management by calling 763-370-7921.
Crossroads Center is open Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-9 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Mall holiday hours vary by day and store; to see them all, visit their website.