Seven Websites You Can Trust for Accurate Coronavirus Info
As the coronavirus pandemic seems to pick up momentum, and fears are on the rise, trusted information can sometimes be hard to find. Here are seven websites you can trust to give you nothing but the medically relevant facts.
- The CDC's guide to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - Lots of information on what you should know, symptoms, prevention and treatment, and developing news.
- The WHO's guide to the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak - How to protect yourself, travel advice, global research, and breaking news. Also check out their MYTH BUSTERS page.
- The FDA's guide to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - Lots of information about fraudulent cures, preventative measures, and testing.
- WHO Coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) situation reports - Updates on confirmed cases of the virus around the world.
- Mayo Clinic's Coronavirus resource page, with prevention tips, symptoms, treatment info, and more.
- Dr. Oz's Coronavirus Survival Protocol - Quick tips from Dr. Oz on how to keep yourself safe through lifestyle, hygiene, preparation, medicine, and food choices.
- Johns Hopkins University's CSSE real-time COVID-19 tracking data center & map.
Stay away from sick people. Wash your hands. Don't touch your face.