State Bonding Money Allocated for Zimmerman Intersection
ZIMMERMAN (WJON News) -- A major intersection in Zimmerman will benefit from state funding.
The legislature included $11.7-million in the bonding bill to make improvements to the intersection at County Road 4 and Highway 169.
Sherburne County Road 4 will be reconstructed to accommodate two driving lanes with a raised center median. Intersection improvements will be made by creating two Roundabouts.
In addition to this project, a pedestrian trail will be built along CSAH 4.
Get our free mobile app
The project is currently in the design phase with construction slated for June of 2024.
The work will require a detour around the construction zone next summer.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Lane Closures Starting on Highway 10 in St. Cloud
- Farmers' Almanac Predicting Broiling, Wet Summer
- Road Construction 2023: Stearns County
- Stearns County Household Hazardous Waste Mobile Collections Announced
- Expert: Minnesotans Should Expect Dreadful Mosquito Season
Stay the Night in Beautiful 115 Year Old Mansion in Western Wisconsin
You could spend the night in this historical, Victorian-style mansion in Prescott, WI. It was built in 1906 by lumber baron George S. Hollister.
EXPERIENCE THIS: Stay at Minnesota's Star-Gazing Bubble Camp