Top 10 Beers Available At Beaver Island Brewing
Minnesota is famous for a few things: our awesome music scene, hockey, and never winning a Super Bowl (hardee har har har.) In my opinion, something else we SHOULD be famous for is our remarkable craft beer scene.
I’ve seen a good portion of the globe in 25 years (England, France, Wales, and the majority of The United States) and I can honestly say that Minnesota’s craft beer scene is 2nd to none.
There’s no shortage of awesome breweries and local brands around. One of the more popular breweries – Beaver Island – is among my favorites. They have a pretty awesome beer selection to choose from. Today we're going to be taking a look at Beaver Island's best brews. Here we go.
- Sweet Miss Chocolate Oatmeal Stout
- Ripple German Ale
- '39 Red IPA
- Revival West Coast IPA
- Check Pils Czech Pilsner
- Soaked Sweet Miss Chocolate Oatmeal Milk Stout With Chocolate And Vanilla
- River Hopper IPA Expedition IPA Series 1
- River Hopper IPA Expedition IPA Series 3
- Son Of Drago Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout
- Countdown Brut IPA