Top Ten Signs You Got a Bad Night’s Sleep
I don't know how much sleep you get every night but I usually get about six hours a night, seven on a good night, five on a bad. That's during the week. Weekends, of course, are different most of the time. I usually get a solid 8 hours.
So that means I typically do not get a good nights sleep. And that seems to be the normal for just about everyone. According to a survey, the average person only gets seven really good nights of sleep every month.
The survey found the top signs you got a bad night of sleep. Here they are:
- You yawn all morning/day
- Your productivity is lower
- You're in a bad mood during the day
- You hit he snooze button multiple times
- You slept through the alarm
- You can't seem to focus
- You have headaches (you also could be dehydrated)
- You skip some of your morning routine (hopefully you didn't skip brushing your teeth)
- You don't look your best
- You can't keep your eyes open