‘Chocolate Crawl’ Taking Over Cold Spring and Richmond on Friday
How's this for the ultimate Valentine's Day weekend date idea?
Calling all chocolate lovers! On Friday, February 12, 2021, Cold Spring and Richmond area businesses will be participating in a CHOCOLATE CRAWL. This is a first-time event brought to you by the Cold Spring Area Chamber of Commerce and local businesses.
There is a list of participating businesses throughout the area that will be offering unique chocolates while supplies last. It won't just be typical chocolates either, hot chocolate, chocolate cupcakes, chocolate candy, chocolate protein shakes, chocolate ice cream bars & more will all be sampled on Friday.
The Chocolate Crawl is free to attend and participate in, attendees are encouraged to follow CDC social distancing guidelines when going into the different establishments.
List of Participating Businesses:
- Carstar Precision Collision (3-5:30 pm)
- Central MN Credit Union (3- 5:30 pm)
- Cold Spring Area Historical Society (2-6 pm)
- Cold Spring Bakery (3-5:30 pm)
- Cold Spring Snap Fitness (11 am - 1 pm)
- Crave Nutrition (7 am - 4:30 pm)
- Dustin Upgren State Farm (1-4 pm)
- Falcon National Bank (8:30 am - 5 pm)
- Gilk Plumbing Heating and AC (8 am - 4 pm)
- Granite Community Bank (3-5:30 pm)
- Hess Family Chiropractic (11 am - 1 pm)
- Horace Mann Insurance (11 am - 1 pm)
- ROCORI Community Ed (8 am - 4:30 pm)
- Spartan Nutrition (7 am - 4 pm)
- Speedway Gas (7 am - 3 pm)
- The Sidebar ($4 Peppermint Patty Drinks)
- Wenner Hardware Store (7 am - 5 pm)
Some of the participating businesses will also have giveaways going on, you just have to stop in to find out. This event is being put on by the Cold Spring Area Chamber of Commerce, for more details be sure to visit them online.
DIY Hot Cocoa Bombs
10 Things Minnesotans Do During a Polar Vortex