More Cold Temps Followed By Warm Weekend
Every winter, I get to a point where I say 'that's it, I've had enough'. That sub-zero cold snap we had last week was it for me. The good news is it looks like the end is near. It looks like we'll go through one more cold snap. It won't be has bad this time and this coming weekend looks awesome.
If you're getting anxious for spring like I am, then this weekend can't get here fast enough. Here's what the weather forecast looks like this week according to the National Weather Service.
- MONDAY: Cloudy, with snow and freezing drizzle possible. High around 30
- MONDAY NIGHT: Mostly cloudy and a chance of snow. Low around 5
- TUESDAY: Mostly sunny skies and a high around 13
- TUESDAY NIGHT: Partly cloudy with a low around 7 below
- WEDNESDAY: Sunny and cold with a high of 8
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT: Mostly clear with a low of 8 below
- THURSDAY: Sunny and a high of 21
- THURSDAY NIGHT: Mostly clear and a low of 15
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny with a high of 35
- SATURDAY: Sunny and a high of 37
- SUNDAY: Sunny with a high of 38