Most Commonly Googled “Should I” Question in Minnesota
It's probably not always a good idea to use Google as a life coach but it certainly is a great source for information. A study shows the most common question starting with "Should I" that people have Googled the most in every state. And Minnesota is...
"SHOULD I FREEZE MY CREDIT?"
Way to go Minnesota! That's a smart question. Unlike some of the other states. Here are the highlights from other states. Some are down right ridiculous.
- Pennsylvania asked... "Should I have a baby?"
- Virginia asked... "Should I Nap?"
- Arizona, New Jersey, North Carolina, and Ohio asked... "Should I cut my hair?"
- Washington asked... "Should I delete Facebook?"
- Texas asked... "Should I apologize?"
- Illinois asked... "Should I break up with my boyfriend?"
- Florida, Georgia, and New York asked... "Should I text him?"
- Idaho, Maine, New Mexico, Oregon, and West Virginia asked... "Should I care?" (this one is my favorite)
Check out the rest of the country here.