Snow Emergencies in the St. Cloud Metro Area
SAUK RAPIDS (WJON News) -- St. Cloud Metro area cities have declared a snow emergency in advance of the next round of snow
City officials for Sauk Rapids and Waite Park say a snow emergency went into effect from 12:01 a.m. Wednesday through 7:00 a.m. Saturday.
In St. Cloud the snow emergency will start at 12:01 a.m. Thursday and will be in effect for 72 hours.
However, it could be rescinded early if every street gets plowed from curb to curb before then.
Get our free mobile app
During a snow emergency parking restrictions are strictly enforced and illegally parked vehicles will be towed.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Minnesota Fighter Jets Shoot Down Flying Object
- Gas Prices Fall for Second Straight Week
- Housing Project Moving Foward in Sauk Rapids
- Federal Funding for 5 St. Cloud Organizations
- Emerald Ash Borer Found in St. Cloud