Lutheran Social Service Seeking Senior Companions
UNDATED (WJON News) -- If you're 55 or older you can become a senior companion.
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota is looking for volunteers for its Senior Companion Service.
The volunteers offer friendship and support to older adults in the community. Senior Companion Volunteers visit older adults weekly offering encouragement, sharing their time and talents, helping with errands, grocery shopping, and transportation to appointments to help them stay healthy and independent.
You need to commit at least 10 hours per week. Volunteers receive an hourly stipend.
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota conducts background checks to ensure safety.
If you are interested, you can call 888-205-3770, email email@example.com, or check out their website.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Sauk Rapids Home That Survived 1886 Turns 150 Years
- Gas Prices Continue to Rise in Minnesota, Nationally
- LSS Frozen Meals Growing in Popularity
- St. Cloud Arts Commission Providing Opportunities for All
- 3 More St. Cloud Businesses Awarded Main Street Grants