St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations In Minnesota
St. Patrick's Day celebrations are a big deal here in Minnesota. That's why it's important to plan ahead, map it out, appoint your designated driver (or call Uber) and get ready for some fun! There are plenty of options when it comes to celebrating St. Patty's Day:
1. St. Cloud: March 16th and 17th- A Two Day Tent Party with Olde Brick House. Family activities, Irish food available, music from bands like The Fabulous Armadillos, Michael Shynes, Justin Ploof and many more! Don't forget the parade on Sunday at 2pm.
2. Minneapolis: March 16th- St. Patrick's Day Parade downtown. Starts at 6:30 pm.
3. St.Paul: March 16th- St.Patrick's Day Parade downtown. Starts at noon.
4. Crosslake: March 16th- St.Patrick's Day Parade and Celebration. Clover Dash 5k, parade and more.
5. St. Paul: March 16th and 17th- An Irish Day Of Dance and St. Patrick's Day Celebration. All things Irish. Celtic music, vendors, fun!
6. Brainerd: March 16th- St. Patrick's Day Parade and Celebration. Costume contest, family activities, and a parade at 1pm.