5 Videos That Will Make You Laugh
Do you ever find yourself laughing out loud by yourself at something you think is just hilarious. I find myself doing it all the time. Laughter is a great form of stress relief, and that's no joke.
If you are having a bad day, try going home and watching a video of your favorite comedian or a good comedy. It really helps. Not just help with your mood but your overall health.
What does laughing help:
- Stimulate many organs Laughter enhances your intake of oxygen-rich air, stimulates your heart, lungs and muscles, and increases the endorphins that are released by your brain.
- Activate and relieve your stress response A rollicking laugh fires up and then cools down your stress response, and it can increase and then decrease your heart rate and blood pressure. The result? A good, relaxed feeling.
- Soothe tension Laughter can also stimulate circulation and aid muscle relaxation, both of which can help reduce some of the physical symptoms of stress.
Even though laughing helps with a lot of things in that moment it also helps long-term.
- Improve your immune system
- Relieve pain
- Increase personal satisfaction
- Improve your mood
Give it a try by watching these videos below:
Source: Mayo Clinic