Fast Food Chains People Are Most Loyal To
I wouldn't say I'm loyal to a particular fast food chain. There are chains I like more than others but I do like variety so I change it up. Convenience also factors in where I go. If it's close by work or home, I might go there more.
The study from Foursquare’s latest QSR Loyalty Index (QSR stands for quick-service restaurants) figured out which fast food chains we're the most loyal to by basing it on how often people go there and the number of people that do.
- Starbucks (fast food chain?)
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Subway (surprisingly high)
- Chick-fil-A (surprisingly low)
- Dairy Queen (new to the top 10)
- Tim Hortons
- Domino's (new to the list)