National Love Your Pet Day
I can't imagine what life would be like without our little guy. I can't wait to tell my kids about today's special celebration. Pretty sure I will be making a cake or buying some new cat toys tonight.You might be asking yourself "How do we celebrate this special day with my pet?" So here are some ideas for you.
How to celebrate Love Your Pet Day with a dog:
1. Go on an adventurous walk. Go a different route. New things for your dog to check out or check out a nearby dog park.
2. Make a homemade treat for your dog. Just check out Pintrest for some ideas. A lot of recipes are very simple. You can make a 1-ingredient treat by freezing plain yogurt in ice cube trays or silicone trays.
3. Get a new toy for your dog. New toys can create a whole lot of excitement.
4. Take photos of your dog. Capture fun playtime to save and share on social media. Not like you don’t already do this daily.
5. Make your dog a star. Pamper them at the groomers, extra cuddles, car ride with the window down and maybe their favorite treat.
Here are a few stars from 96.7 The River's Facebook page:
This is Jamie, and what i love the most about him is that he is full of surprises!
2. Kim Davis
She has a little attitude.
This is Cleo! Her kisses and cuddles are my favorite thing in the world!
Here’s my Leo. He’s been by my side, literally, since I was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer in December of 2018
This is Monte. He loves going for "rides" even if the van is just sitting in the garage getting repaired.
These were my top 5 favorite from our Facebook post asking people to post a picture of their pets and what they loved about them. They either made me smile or melted my heart. Hope it has the same effect on you. Happy National Love You Pet Day!