THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY IS COMING OUT WITH ICE CREAM
The Cheesecake Factory’s famous “brown bread” won’t be the only restaurant food item found in your local grocery store now they will be introducing a new line of delicious ice cream flavors. So many ones I want to try. Like the salted caramel flavor sounds to die for.
My family’s guilty pleasure is ice cream. Can’t seem to ever get enough of it. I could eat ice cream for breakfast I like that much.
The ice cream line comes in partnership with Wells Enterprises, Inc. which produces Blue Bunny and Halo Top among other popular ice creams according to PEOPLE.
The Cheesecake Factory Ice Cream Flavors:
- Cookies & Cream: Cookies & cream cheesecake ice cream with chocolate cookie swirls
- Key Lime: Key lime cheesecake ice cream with graham swirls
- Birthday Cake: Cake-flavored cheesecake ice cream with cake pieces, swirls of icing, and candy sprinkles
- Strawberry: Strawberry cheesecake ice cream with strawberry and graham swirls
- Original: Cheesecake ice cream with graham swirls
- Salted Caramel: Caramel cheesecake ice cream with sea salt caramel and graham swirls
- Chocolate: Chocolate cheesecake ice cream with rich chocolate fudge swirls
You will be able to find the 14-ounce carton in the frozen aisles of grocery stores nationwide by March 2020. The suggested retail price of $4.99. Well, at least the ice cream isn’t too crazy expensive. I am marking my calendar and will try to wait patiently. I can't wait to give it a try.