9 Items You Should Always Buy At Costco
With Costco opening this summer in St. Cloud, it's good to have a little information ahead of time. Here are 9 of the best things to buy at Costco.
1. Baked Goods: People say the sheet cakes that they sell for birthdays and other celebrations can't be beat!
2. Cheese: Blocks of cheese are the way to go at Costco. They sell 32 ounce blocks of mild cheddar under their store brand, Kirkland Signature, for $4.59
3. Chicken: The $5 rotisserie chicken is so popular, the company is building a new production facility to keep up with the demand.
4. Frozen Fruit: A 4 pound bag of Kirkland organic frozen strawberries is $4.95
5. Olive Oil: Good quality at a good price.
6. Maple Syrup: Costco's Kirkland organic pure maple syrup is a big deal to regular Costco shoppers. A 33.8 ounce bottle is $12.79.
7. Snack Foods: Watch for the store to offer coupons to get the best deals.
8. Vanilla: One of the best deals in the store. They sell the good stuff at a good price.
9. Wine: Costco took home a "best quality" award for it's Kirkland Stag's Leap District Cabernet Sauvignon 2015. And the price is right.
And remember, you don't always need a membership to shop at Costco. If you know someone with a membership, have them pick up a Costco gift card for you. That will get you in the door without a membership fee!