5 Things To Know Ahead of Sartell’s Huge Bloody Mary Festival
The Central Minnesota Bloody Mary Festival is happening on Sunday, Sept. 13 at Blackberry Ridge Golf Club! If you're planning on attending the event, here are five things you should know before you go!
1. The entire event is outdoors! You won't have to worry about getting too close to anyone because the event is spread out throughout the golf course.
2. There's obviously going to be bloodies galore, but also a cookout! Yep, your ticket (general admission and VIP) comes with a complimentary meal! How delicious!
3. Of course, you do need a ticket. There are two options...either general admission ($33) or VIP ($58). The difference between the two other than price is the VIP ticket also comes with a voucher to play 18 holes of golf at Blackberry Ridge and early access into the event. Ok, we lied...there are 3 options. If you're attending as a sober cab and only want the cookout, tickets are $16. Tickets are available through Eventbrite.
4. The event starts at 10 a.m. for people with early access, otherwise it starts at 10:30 a.m. for the general public. It goes until 1 p.m. Yes, you will have time to attend the event and catch the first Vikings game of the year at noon--just get there early!
5. Tickets will be limited to up to 250 people at the event, so get your tickets before they're sold out. As of Sept. 2, they are completely sold out of sober cab and VIP tickets.